Κυριακή 24 Οκτωβρίου 2010

Humour about marriage (2)

Wife: "You always carry my photo in your wallet. Why dear?"
Hubby: "When there is a problem, no matter how great, I look at your picture and the problem disappears."
Wife: "You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you."
Hubby: "Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there be greater than this one?"

Stress Reliever
Girl: "When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden."
Boy: "It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles."
Girl: "Well that's because we aren't married yet."

Son: "Mum, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady."
Mom: "Well, you have done the right thing."
Son: "But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap."